At the upcoming edition of Vitrum, to take place in Milan, Italy in the second part of October, Diamut will have on show its range of diamond tools and new products for the flat glass market.
- vertical machines;
- new peripheral and trapezoid wheels with 150-200mm Ø with new bond and diamond ideal for fast grinding;
- new segmented and continuous trapezoid wheels with new design that offers the same level of quality even with laminated glasses (the presence of the PVB foil doesn’t affect the quality of the final result);
- work centres;
- new cutting routers for high speed;
- complete line a saw disks for CNC aggregates;
- double edgers;
- new set for float and laminated glass with improved performance (+ 30% in comparison with the previous tools set);
- new generation of pencil edge wheels with 150, 175, 200mm ø (+ 30% in comparison with the previous tools set). These tools are ideal for the application on photovoltaic and electric appliances;
- double edgers/straight line machines;
- new polishing wheels for arising;
- automatic glass saws;
- new line of segmented saw disks for float and laminated glass.
Diamut will be present at the upcoming edition of Vitrum in Pavilion 13, Stand E13-F14.